- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels and adjust tire pressure
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Clean and adjust rear brake shoes and adjust emergency brake
- Found both tag bulbs blown out. Replaced tag bulbs
- Found engine air filter dirty. Replaced air filter
Lynn S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/13/2020