- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels and adjust tire pressure
- Adjusted headlights as best as we can. Advised customer to drive at night and bring back if further adjustments are needed.
- Remove front and rear differential cover, inspect gears for proper wear, inspect fluid for contamination, reseal cover and replenish with OE gear oil.
- Visually inspect hoses, clamps, and belt, also pressure test cooling system for leaks. Drain and fill radiator with up to 1 gallon Of O-E eqivelent antifreeze.
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Remove rear disk brake pads and rotors. Clean all caliper slides, replace disk brake pads and disk brake rotors. Bleed air from system and road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Dale P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/11/2022