- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Performed tune engine. Removed ignition coils, and air filter to access, and replace spark plugs and air filter. Reset all codes, and values in ECM. Road test
- Replace battery and test charging system
- Found heat shield was loose. Secure heat shield
Bill B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2019