CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-24T04:34:26+00:002015 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-24T04:34:26+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added Up To 5 QTS 5W30 Castrol Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Found valve cover gasket leaking oil onto spark plugs. Tune engine remove coils to access and replace spark plugs with original O-E spark plugs, valve cover gasket, and spark plug tube seals. Reassemble and reset all codes and values in ecm. Replace pcv valve. De grease engine
- Drain transmission fluid. Inspect fluid for contaminants and condition. Replenish fluid with O-E spec oil. Level off fluid and road test vehicle.
- Remove front disk brake pads and rotors. Clean all caliper slides, replace disk brake pads and disk brake rotors. Bleed air from system and road test vehicle.
- Found right front lower ball joint has excessive play. Remove and replace both front lower control arm assemblies.
Robert (Bob) B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2023