CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-17T22:01:14+00:002013 Buick LaCrosse CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-17T22:01:14+00:00
- Found code P0171 for system too lean bank 1, P0174 for system too lean bank 2. P2270 for b1s2 signal stuck. P2272 for b2, s2 signal stuck. Used scan tool to monitor live data and observed the mass air flow sensor signal parameter was erratic. Remove and replace mass air flow sensor.
- Remove sight shield and headlight assembly to access and replace front left low beam bulb. Customer supplied bulb was missing in box.
- Found code P0506 for idle air speed low. P0191 for fuel performance. P0411 for incorrect air flow. Smoke tested air intake system and found vapors leaking form the throttle body. Remove and replace throttle body and perform de-carb of intake system.
- Install fuel cleaner to gas tank. Clean air intake system and clean throttle plate area-draw combustion chamber cleaner through Intake to remove deposits from valves. Clean injectors, fuel lines and remove water from tank to improve drivability, engine performance, fuel economy, and reduce emissions. Reset all codes and adaptive memories in ecm.
- Remove intake. Tune engine remove coils to access and replace spark plugs with original O-E spark plugs and upper and lower intake manifold gaskets. Reassemble and reset all codes and values in ecm.
Patricia R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/16/2023