CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-18T22:01:33+00:002016 Jeep Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-18T22:01:33+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added Up To 5 QTS 0W20 Drydene Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Remove front disk brake pads and rotors. Clean all caliper slides, replace disk brake pads and disk brake rotors. Bleed air from system and road test vehicle.
Earl R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T22:00:20+00:002011 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-24T22:00:20+00:00
- Inspected brakes, found caliper bracket bolts damaged. Remove caliper brackets, extract damaged bolts from brackets, and replace with new caliper bracket bolts.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Paul H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-12T22:59:39+00:002017 Jeep Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-12T22:59:39+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels and adjust tire pressure
- *Engine cover missing pts* Found wire broken under radiator support. Repaired wire. Found oil cooler leaking into valley. Drained coolant. Removed, and replaced oil cooler and lower intake manifold gaskets. Filled coolant. Road tested vehicle.
Brooke B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/11/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-05T23:04:53+00:002014 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-05T23:04:53+00:00
- Remove front and rear bumpers, transfer over lights and install winch assembly. Rout wiring and road test vehicle.
Brian C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/4/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-29T23:01:35+00:002016 Jeep Patriot CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-29T23:01:35+00:00
- Found codes P2101 for ETC motor, P2110 for forced RPM limited, P2112 for unable to learn ETC. Inspected throttle plate, it did not move. Remove and replace throttle body. (.8 + 1.0)
- Found both front lower control arm bushings completely torn free and rusted severely. Remove and replace both front lower control arms.
- Set toe, check ,camber and caster on all four wheels to factory specs.
Stacey A. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/24/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-19T23:01:09+00:002008 Jeep Liberty CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-19T23:01:09+00:00
- Found armature on starter corroded, and broken off. Replaced starter motor assembly
Tracy C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/17/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-22T22:02:03+00:002016 Jeep Patriot CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-22T22:02:03+00:00
- Found codes C101C and U1418 for erratic speed sensor. Tested system and found right front wheel speed sensor loosing signal. Remove and replace right front wheel speed sensor.
Wanda C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2021