2008 Mazda 3CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-06T21:59:24+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels and adjust tire pressure
- Replaced wiper blades
- Flush fluid from power steering and replenish with new
- Found left front wheel bearing failed. Removed hub assembly. Removed, and pressed in new bearing. Installed hub.
- Found driver rear wheel bearing howling. Removed, and replaced driver rear wheel bearing.
- Found both front outer tie rod boots torn, and tie rods have play. Removed, and replaced both front outer tie rods.
- Set toe, check ,camber and caster on all four wheels to factory specs.
- Pressure tested cooling system. Found water outlet hoses, both heater hoses, upper radiator hose, and trans cooler lines leaking. Drained coolant. Removed all hoses. Installed new upper radiator hose, trans cooler lines, water outlet hoses, and both heater hoses. Filled with fresh coolant.
- Removed all door drain clips. Cleaned out all door drains, and installed clips.
Eric H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/4/2022