CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-19T22:04:37+00:002013 Toyota Corolla CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-19T22:04:37+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels and adjust tire pressure
- Rotate tires and set tire pressure.
- Remove and replace both front wiper blades.
- Remove and replace cabin filter.
- Drain transmission fluid. Inspect fluid for contaminants and condition. Replenish fluid with O-E spec oil. Level off fluid and road test vehicle.
- Visually inspect hoses, clamps, and belt, also pressure test cooling system for leaks. Drain and fill radiator with up to 1 gallon Of O-E eqivelent antifreeze.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Clean and adjust rear brake shoes and adjust emergency brake
Tony V. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2022